We make it Fun, Easy, and Affordable, Check us out!
CARFAX One-Owner. Certified. Silver Sky Metallic 2015 Toyota Sienna SE Premium 8 Passenger FWD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive 3.5L V6 SMPI DOHC One Owner, 2015 Toyota Sienna, Certified, Sunroof, Leather Heated Seats, Hands free Bluetooth, Navigation, Backup Camera, Rear air, Keyless entry, Alloy Wheels, Rear entertainment, Third row seat, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, Automatic temperature control, Bumpers: body-color, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Entertainment system, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Illuminated entry, Lane Change Assist, Large Screen 9x2 (Blu-Ray) Television and VTR, Leather Seat Material, Low tire pressure warning, Navigation System, Power door mirrors, Power moonroof, Power Tilt & Slide Moonroof, Push Starting System, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Roof rack: rails only, SE Premium Package, Spoiler, Traction control.
Odometer is 2401 miles below market average!
Toyota Combined Details:
* Roadside Assistance
* 160 Point Inspection (for Toyota Certified Used Vehicles program), 174 Point Inspection (for Toyota Certified Used Hybrids program)
* Battery 8 years/100,000 miles (whichever comes first) from original in-service date (for Toyota Certified Used Hybrids program)
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Transferable Warranty
* Vehicle History
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * 2015 KBB.com 15 Best Family Cars * 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* Available eight-passenger seating; comfortable and far-sliding second-row seating; high-quality interior; user-friendly controls; available all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds
* Families always have somewhere to go, and the Toyota Sienna can help you keep up. It is a stylish choice designed as much for parents as it is for the kids, as it has a forward-leaning, athletic stance, with aerodynamic and attractive body sculpting. It handles more like a performance car and less like the people movers you might be used to. Available in five models: L, LE, SE, XLE and Limited, all share a 3.5L 266hp V6 engine paired with a 6-speed automatic Transmission. All models come standard with Front-wheel drive, but All-Wheel Drive is an available option on the LE, XLE and Limited trims. The FWD gets an EPA estimated 18 MPG City and 25 MPG hwy, and the AWD gets 16 MPG City and 23 MPG hwy. Depending on Trim, the Sienna can hold 7-8 people as a two-wheel drive, and 7 if you get all-wheel drive. Based on seating configurations and how many people are in the vehicle, cargo room in the Sienna varies from over 39 cubic feet up to 150 cubic feet. The base L Trim comes generously appointed with items like Dual Sliding Side Doors, a 60/40 Split and Stow 3rd Row seat, Three-zone air conditioning, and Cruise control. Based on which you select, the higher trims can offer possibilities like a Sport mesh front grille, Power lift gate, and Perforated leather-trimmed seats. Plus, the optional Display Navigation with Entune App Suite is available. It includes a 6.1-inch touch-screen with integrated backup camera display, HD Radio, auxiliary audio jack, hands-free phone capability, and music streaming via Bluetooth. Also, available are apps like Bing, OpenTable, Pandora, and real-time info like traffic, weather, and fuel prices. Another great option is the incredible Dual-View Entertainment Center with 16.4-in. display. Source: The Manufacturer Summary