We make it Fun, Easy, and Affordable. Every Purchase Comes with Two Sets of Keys and A Full Tank of Gas! Come Check us out!
Clean CARFAX. Certified. Blue 2014 Toyota Sienna FWD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive 3.5L V6 SMPI DOHC Alloy Wheels, AM/FM radio, Automatic temperature control, Backup Camera, Brake assist, CD player, Certified, Clean CarFax, Electronic Stability Control, Fabric Seat Material, FREE LIFETIME POWERTRAIN WARRANTY, Front Bucket Seats, Front dual zone A/C, Hands free Bluetooth, Illuminated entry, Keyless entry, Panic alarm, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power windows, Rear air, Rear air conditioning, Rear reading lights, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Third row seat.
Odometer is 34794 miles below market average!
Toyota Combined Details:
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from TCUV purchase date
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* Roadside Assistance
* 160 Point Inspection (for Toyota Certified Used Vehicles program), 174 Point Inspection (for Toyota Certified Used Hybrids program)
* Transferable Warranty
* Vehicle History
* Limited Comprehensive Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date. Battery Warranty 8 years/100,000 miles (whichever comes first) from original date of first use when sold as new. Fuel Cell Vehicle Warranty 8 years/100,000 mile (whichever comes first) on key fuel cell components. Roadside Assistance for 1 Year (for Toyota Certified Used Hybrids program), Limited Comprehensive Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date. Roadside Assistance for 1 Year (for Toyota Certified Used Vehicles program)
* 2014 KBB.com 10 Most Affordable 3-Row Vehicles * 2014 KBB.com 12 Best Family Cars * 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* Smooth and powerful V6 engine; available all-wheel drive; seven- or eight-passenger seating. Source: Edmunds
* Families always have somewhere to go, and the 2014 Toyota Sienna can help you keep up. It is a stylish choice for taking people, gear, or both to wherever your day demands. Designed as much for parents as it is for the kids, it has a forward-leaning, athletic stance, with aerodynamic and attractive body sculpting. It handles more like a performance car and less like the people movers you might be used to. Available in five models: L, LE, SE, XLE and Limited, all share a 3.5-Liter, 266 Horsepower V6 engine paired with a 6-speed automatic Transmission. All models come standard with Front-wheel drive, but All-Wheel Drive is an available option on the LE, XLE and Limited trims. The FWD gets an EPA estimated 18 MPG City and 25 MPG Highway, and the AWD gets 16 MPG City and 23 MPG Highway. Depending on Trim, the Sienna can hold 7-8 people as a two-wheel drive, and 7 if you get all-wheel drive. Based on seating configurations and how many people are in the vehicle, cargo room in the Sienna varies from over 39 cubic feet up to 150 cubic feet. The base L Trim comes generously appointed with items like Dual Sliding Side Doors, a 60/40 Split and Stow 3rd Row seat, adjustable front seats, Three-zone air conditioning, plus convenience essentials like Power Windows and Door Locks, and Cruise control. Based on which you select, the higher trims can offer possibilities like a Sport mesh front grille, Power lift gate, and Perforated leather-trimmed seats. Plus, the optional Display Navigation with Entune App Suite is available. It includes a 6.1-inch touch-screen with integrated backup camera display, an AM FM CD radio with 6-speakers, HD Radio, auxiliary audio jack, hands-free phone capability, and music streaming via Bluetooth. Also, available are apps like Bing, OpenTable, Pandora, and real-time info like traffic, weather, and fuel prices. Another great option is the incredible Dua