We make it Fun, Easy, and Affordable, Check us out!
Clean CARFAX. Certified. Super White 2014 Toyota Camry SE Sport FWD 6-Speed Automatic 3.5L V6 SMPI DOHC 2014 Toyota Camry, Alarm & Immobilizer Anti-Theft System, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Certified, Clean CarFax, Convenience Package, EC Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror w/ Compass, Hands free Bluetooth, HomeLink Universal Transceiver, Keyless entry, Navigation, Navigation System, Spoiler.
31/21 Highway/City MPG
Toyota Combined Details:
* Roadside Assistance
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* Vehicle History
* Battery 8 years/100,000 miles (whichever comes first) from original in-service date (for Toyota Certified Used Hybrids program)
* 160 Point Inspection (for Toyota Certified Used Vehicles program), 174 Point Inspection (for Toyota Certified Used Hybrids program)
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* Transferable Warranty
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* JD Power Vehicle Dependability Study * 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Hybrids Under $30,000 * 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* Fuel-efficient engines; comfortable and spacious interior with above-average rear-seat accommodations; better-than-average outward visibility. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Toyota Camry continues its legacy as one of America's top-selling passenger cars, retaining the major features and design from the 2013 model year. As a testament to Camry's dependability, 90 percent of all Camrys sold in the last 10 years are still on the road! Toyota complements the Camry's practical nature with modern character and tremendous value at all trim levels. The interior is quieter than ever and the vehicle cabin adds both space and contemporary sophistication, highlighted by a leather-covered layered dash set off by trim-specific instrumentation and a center cluster inspired by portable music players. The Camry sports a bold front and rear look with expressive contours and character lines that impart a wide lower look and a wedge-like profile. The 2014 Toyota Camry has what it takes to retain its already bountiful buyer base and make a strong case for consideration by anyone seeking a top-rate midsize sedan with either conventional or hybrid power. Source: The Manufacturer Summary